Sunday, February 19, 2006

Bad Basketball, Indy Wrap-Up, and Fogo De Chao

-I am watching the All-Star game and I am completely bored out of my mind. What the hell happened to this game? I remember as a kid, looking forward to the All-Star game and enjoying every minute of it. Jordan, Magic, Barkley, Bird etc . . . all had their own individual personalities that they brought to the game. The stars now, like Lebron, Koby, Wade, McGrady, all have personalities that are so boring and bland. Don't get me wrong they're talented as hell, but it's impossible for me to watch these guys for five minutes and not wonder what am I going to eat for dinner. (And enough with the friggin Alley-oops every other second. I mean, I get it! All of you are friggin athletic and can all jump.)

-Speaking of bad basketball, (amazing seg-way) my basketball play has come back to reality. I probably shot 2 for 30 in my last game. Man, was I just horrendous. You know its bad, when you finally hit a shot late in the game and the ref says to, "It's about time."

-Finally my dream has come true and Indiana Basketball coach Mike Davis has decided to resign. Now, I hated this guy since Day One. I always knew he couldn't coach worth shit. I know he took the team to the championship game in 2002, but those were all Knight's players. Who were so well trained, a friggin manatee (a fat dumb sea mammal) could of coached those players and won. This Mike Davis character has turned one of the best basketball programs in the country and turned it into a complete disgrace. People say Davis was a good recruiter, well I don't give a shit if he is. Recruiting is not coaching basketball. And plus, who the hell has he brought in that is even worth mentioning? And how many guys has he missed out on getting? All I can say is good riddance this man is gone and bring on a real coach. (Majeaurs ($$$$$), Alford, Randy Wittman, or Tom Crean?

-The on-going saga of my car continues. First, I crash into and destroy my parking garage's automatic garage door, then I write a rude note on the car that parks next to me, and now some bastard decides to steal my back license plate. What the hell? So if the person that stole my back license plate is reading this blog now. Have a swell of a time committing murders, rapes, thefts, kidnapping under my license plate. Don't worry enjoy, it's all on me.

-So myself and some of my buddies decide to meet up in Indy last weekend. Here are some things I've learned . . .

-I can beat Drew's ass
-Jed is a hell of a friggin drinker and funnier than me.
-Bailey likes me better than his owner. (Settle down, he's a dog.)
-Sir Nicholas, still has the ability to display amazing banter. (This time with a stripper.)
-Jed and B.J. enjoy ralphing right next to each other in parking lots of nice restaurants.
-I have no problem telling a stripper that the dollar dance she gave me was shit! I mean come on, I should be a fresh breath of air compared to some of the dudes that roll in there. So show me some love!
-Sir Nicholas's chick, might not be too fond of his friends. (Ex: Bad cruise interactions and drunken voice messages.)

-If you ever are looking to eat mass quantities of beef in Chicago then go to a restaurant called Fogo de Chao. Oh my gosh, it was like fat kid heaven. Waiters come around and offer you 15 different cuts of beef non-stop. And to go along with that, they have a salad bar. It really was a dream come true.

- I watched the show "Fat Camp" on MTV the other day. All I can say is wow! Now that is what I consider entertaining television.

-Lisa Lampanelli is the funniest comedian chick in the biz right now. If you have not heard her shit, I suggest you do.

I'm Out!

No comments: