Monday, October 31, 2005

Randomness Diarrhea

I could easily make this whole blog all about my White Sox making the Wold Series, but I won't. I will say though, this was an amazing team. Nobdoy expected this team to do anything this year. Ozzie Guillen, the pitching staff, and timely hitting are the reasons why they won. I understand the Cubs will always be the #1 team in Chicago and honestly I could care less. All I know, is that my Chicago White Sox are the 2005 World Champions. Word!

-"Jarhead" looks like a hell of a movie.

-Is "Arrested Development" still on the air?

-What a waste of a pick for my fantasy team by taking Daunte Culpepper 3rd overall.

-Halloween is just an excuse for girls to dress slutty.

-Jerry Reinsdorf has to be one of the most under appreciated owners in sports. I can't not tell you how many people in the White Sox organization said they wanted to win the championship for him.

-Nickleback's song "Photograph" is a decent song, but it's getting way too overplayed.

-Jessica and Nick went to Italy to save their marriage. (If you believe in this shit, then get the hell off my blog!)

-Baked Cheetos, are an amazing snack.

-Phil, congratulations on your wedding. Sorry I cannot make it.

-Riding the elevator in my building with other tenants, can be annoying and awkward. (There is a long story to this.)

-The Bulls do not look good. I understand why they traded Curry, but his presence will be missed.

-How can a guy named Rover take over for Howard Stern?

-I saw a hilarious comedian named "The Reverend Bob Levy," the other night. He was cracking the shit out of me.

-Vince Vaughn is one lucky dude.

- I am upset I missed the White Sox parade.

-The show "Lost" is not very good this season.

-Taking a Vacation Day, is extremely underrated.

-What a shitty movie "The Longest Yard" is. Sandler, give it up.

-Will SNL ever be funny again?

-Joe Crede is ready to be an All-Star.

-If you ever are not looking forward to something. Try to make it seem like the worst possible thing in the world and then it will not be so bad.

-I don't see any team, other than the Bears winning that crapfest of a division.

-Stallone is making another "Rocky" and "Rambo movie. I can't wait for the follow up to "Stop or my Mom will Shoot."

-Is Estelle Getty still alive?

-If you haven't seen my Second City Writing Show yet, you live near the city, and are somewhat interested . . . Then please go see it, but do not feel forced.

I'm Out!

No comments: